NYMACC joins NYS Presenters Network Fall Conference and Performing Arts ShowcaseMonday, Oct 27 12:00pm through
Wednesday, Oct 29 2:00pm at The EGG, Albany, NY
Arts leaders from across New York State gather for this annual NYMACC conference which provides a perfect mix of practical workshops, networking with colleagues, and time to get inspired.
This year, the New York State Presenters Network is working with NYMACC to provide the best possible conference offerings to both our memberships! We are excited to learn more about how our organizations can work together to create opportunities and partnerships with our colleagues across the state.
This year's conference will include:
- Youth Development for Your Organization -
We'll learn about vibrant examples of programs that successfully engage young people. We'll explore effective ways to encourage kids & teens to become actively involved in your arts center.
- Multi -Discipline Approach to Building Audiences - With the changing landscape of digital communication & social media, it can be difficult to determine the best mix of promotional tools to connect with your audience. Is it time to ditch your print newsletter, or revamp your website? Bring your questions!
- Mentoring Sessions - NYMACC is here to help connect organizations. Need help or ideas about how to combine programming for galleries, workshops and performing arts? Want to know what works and what challenges you might face? Experienced executive directors will answer your questions and offer insights to help guide you.
WHOLE CONFERENCE RATES:
- Focus on Funding! -Representatives of the New York State Council on the Arts, Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation, NYS Presenters Network and other organizations will provide information on available funding programs.
- Rest & Get Inspired - Hard working arts leaders deserve a break! Enjoy the Arts with out having to organize the show! Thanks to the New York State Presenters Network.
Includes your hotel room, all meals, snacks, workshops and activities.
$300.00 - Regular
$250.00 NYMACC Members
You can still join us for the conference even if you don't plan to stay overnight.
COMMUTERS REGISTER HERE
** LAST MINUTE REGISTRATION
We may still be able to accept your registration after Oct 20th. Please Call the EGG to confirm that space is available.
TO PAY BY MAIL:
Just complete the online registration form
and mail your check or money order to:
NYMACC - New York Multi-Arts Centers Consortium
PO Box 1305
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
BRING A FRIEND!
We encourage you to bring friends, colleagues, staff, or board members. Share this great experience with other leaders who need some inspiration. They'll thank you for it!
Please complete a separate registration form and payment for each guest.
If you have questions about this event, or need help with your registration, please email our NYMACC
Co-coordinator Kelly Lang Buckley Kelly@thenacc.org
NYS Presenters Network Fall Conference and Performing Arts Showcase
Funding provided by a NYS Council on the Arts Partnership Grant
Multi Arts Center panels held in cooperation
with NY Multi-Arts Center Consortium (NYMACC)
to learn more about all they do for the Arts!